I took a break from my 14 year career in the wine industry about 19 months ago, with the intention of working my way towards a new career while traveling the world. I took my life savings (about $25,000) started this blog and bought a ticket to Europe.
Currently, you can find me in Spain, drinking Rueda, eating tapas, taking weekend trips to different European destinations and doing freelance marketing and writing projects.Brooke
Work With Me
I am available for freelance writing assignments and other collaborations.
My background and experience qualify me to best market lifestyle businesses/products/services. Examples are: Food and Wine, Health/Fitness, Retreats, Travel, Etc.
Most Popular Posts
- Awesome Summer Wine Country Events (Sonoma)
- About Me
- Dining With Locals Around the World: 4 Websites That Connect You
- Finding Awesome Accommodation: Four Alternatives to Airbnb
- Money Saving Credit Card and ATM Tips
- Free Luxury Accommodation and Meals in Europe for English Speakers
- ATM's You Can Use Free of Charge in Europe
- Pursuing the Dream & Living in Europe (in my 30's!)
- Finding the Best Airfaires & Lodging
- What I Can Do For You